Happy Watching---The jane austen book club


Very early when I started to blog, I wrote about an incident when my husband was away for an office trip (his first one) and how miserable I was the whole time alone at home, feeling as though my wings had been clipped.

Well after that trip, my husband took many more and slowly my wings kept growing. I can't say that I am flying but definitely I am trying ............

Hmmmm this blog is slowing turning out to be about my wings.. It is not intended to be so..

Today I watched movie (Ya my husband is away for 4 days).. "The Jane Austen Book Club".. Ohh this movie is for you, my girl friends. A recommendation from my side to all of you. Light, yet meaningful and insightful. I am a sucker for romance and there were different shades of romance in the movie.

Temptation, boredom, jealousy, lust, love and betrayal... all covered.

I must admit that I haven't read any of Jane Austen's Books but I am tempted to do so. For us Indians one of the first images that must be coming to our mind is the hideous "Bride and Prejuidice" with our very own Aishwarya Rai.. Lets keep that image away cause surely that movie will turn us off from reading any of the books

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hope Hubby is back and you are enjoying....I remember reading Pride and Prejudice when I was in high school and the moment I finished reading it...i started reading it all over again . BTW you can call some friends too with those wings missy.

Popular posts from this blog

its okay to be jealous

Dont Judge me... Just be my friend......

AMU---- Give it a watch